Participation in tenders:
1. Overhaul of the hydro unit No. 2 of the Kruonis HPSP, Lithuania, Customer - "Lietuvos energijos gamyba", AB;
2. Reconstruction of 4 hydro generating units of the Toktogul HPP in the Kyrgyz Republic, capacity of one hydro unit - 350 MW;
3. Overhaul, with replacement of the runner, hydro unit No. 9 of Nurek HPP in the Republic of Tajikistan (capacity of the unit Ц 335 MW), Customer - OAKHK "Barki Tojik";
4. Dismantling, overhaul and installation of a pre-turbine ball valve with a diameter of 4200 mm of hydro unit No. 9 of Nurek HPP in the Republic of Tajikistan, Customer - OAKHK "Barki Tojik";
5. Reconstruction of two hydro units No. 1, 2 of Srednodneprovska HPP, Ukraine, Customer - PJSC "Ukrhydroenergo";
6. Jointly with PJSC "Turboatom" (Ukraine), STM Power (Slovakia) and Alstom (France) - reconstruction of two hydro units of Slapy HPP in the Czech Republic.
7.Reconstruction of two hydro units No. 14, 16 Dnipro- HPP-2, Ukraine, Customer - PJSC "Ukrhydroenergo";
8. A contract was signed for the reconstruction of two units (including seven turbines, seven generators and eight auxiliary systems) of Kaniv HPP, Ukraine, Customer - PJSC "Turboatom", the beginning of works Ц 01.06.2018; The end Ц 01.08.2021.
9. A contract was signed for the reconstruction of three hydroelectric units of Kiev HPSP, Ukraine, Customer - PJSC "Turboatom", the beginning of works - 01.06.2018; The end Ц 01.08.2021.
Reconstruction works are carried out at the following stations:
1. Kaniv HPP Ц hydro units є1,3;
2. Kremenchug HPP - hydro unit є8.
Major repair works are carried out at the following stations:
1. Kyiv HPP - hydro unit No. 12;
2. Dnipro HPP-1 Ц hydro unit є 7;
3. Dniestr HPP-1 - overhaul of the gates;
4. Srednodneprovska HPP - repair of auxiliary equipment.
Works of the assemble hydro unit No. 3 of Tashlyk HPSP.
Works outside Ukraine:
1. Assembly and installation of two hydro generators of the Rogun HPP in the Republic of Tajikistan;
2. Preparing for the overhaul of hydro unit No. 9 of the Nurek HPP in the Republic of Tajikistan.
Something new in SGEM`s work:
1. Purchased equipment for measuring the dynamic state of hydro units and pumps. The first vibration tests of the hydro unit No. 1 of the Tashlyk HPSP in the generator mode were carried out. Certified specialists for these works have been trained;
2. We developed a design and manufactured a device for static balancing of radial-axial runner of the Tashlyk HPSP. Work on static balancing is carried out.
3. An agreement was concluded with SS УSouth-Ukraine NPPФ for designing a system of automatic protection and modernization of speed regulators for hydroelectric generators at the Aleksandrovka HPP.